Public results availability survey are now available!
The public version of the resulst on the availability survey are now available. You can find the results after logging in under past event, Bilbao.
Agenda Prewin meeting Naples November 14-15
The agenda for the upcoming Prewin meeting in Naples on November 14 and 15 is available here.
For more information please contact Robert van Kessel at email@example.com.
Waste to Energy Courses
The Prewin website offers the Prewin participants to book advanced courses on different topics in the field of Waste to Energy
The following 5 one day courses can be booked via the private part of the website. In parentheses the different companies who will organise the training:
- Waste to Energy General Introduction (DEG Consult)
- WTE from a Chemical Engineer’s perspective (DEG Consult, CHEMIN)
- Corrosion detection and protection in waste to energy plants (HERZOG INSPEKTION,CHEMIN)
- WtE in the Circular Economy, towards Waste-to-Energy-and-Materials (KU Leuven)
- Process Water Chemistry (BlueXPRT, ENGIE Laborelec)