Presentations Prewin meeting Naples available
The presentations presented at the Prewin meeting in Naples are available on the private part of the website
Public results availability survey
The public version of the results on the availability survey are available. You can find the results after logging in under past events, Bilbao.
Waste to Energy Courses
The Prewin website offers the Prewin participants to book advanced courses on different topics in the field of Waste to Energy
The following 5 one day courses can be booked via the private part of the website. In parentheses the different companies who will organise the training:
- Waste to Energy General Introduction (DEG Consult)
- WTE from a Chemical Engineer’s perspective (DEG Consult, CHEMIN)
- Corrosion detection and protection in waste to energy plants (HERZOG INSPEKTION,CHEMIN)
- WtE in the Circular Economy, towards Waste-to-Energy-and-Materials (KU Leuven)
- Process Water Chemistry (BlueXPRT, ENGIE Laborelec)
Informatoin about courses in 2020 will follow soon.