The Prewin website offers the Prewin participants to book advanced courses on different topics in the field of Waste to Energy
The following 5 one day courses can be booked via the private part of the website. In parentheses the different companies who will organise the training:
- Waste to Energy General Introduction (DEG Consult)
- WTE from a Chemical Engineer’s perspective (DEG Consult, CHEMIN)
- Corrosion detection and protection in waste to energy plants (HERZOG INSPEKTION,CHEMIN)
- WtE in the Circular Economy, towards Waste-to-Energy-and-Materials (KU Leuven)
- Process Water Chemistry (BlueXPRT, ENGIE Laborelec)
Informatoin about courses in 2020 will follow soon.